We provide state-of-the-art outpatient care, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (i.e., exposure and response prevention and cognitive therapy), medication, transcranial magnetic stimulation, deep brain stimulation, and neurosurgery. We also provide one-time consultations, evaluations, and follow-up care. Treatment delivered in the context of research studies is provided at no cost to the patients.
The first step to being seen in our clinic is to complete an intake. Our intake process helps us determine whether our program is best suited to meet an individual’s needs and will allow us to understand more about individuals seeking care.
Please read our FAQ page for additional information on our clinic.
- Completing an intake does not guarantee you will be seen in our clinic.
- Due to the high volume of patients, we currently have a waitlist.
- There may be a delay for initial evaluation; however, there are other options for treatment that our intake coordinator can discuss with you when she calls to follow up
- Per clinic policy, if your “child” is over 18 years old, they must be the person who completes the intake form either online or on the phone with the intake coordinator.
- If you are a social worker or doctor who wants to refer a patient to the clinic, please do not complete the intake on behalf of the patient. The patient will need to reach out to our intake coordinator directly.
- If you live outside of Massachusetts, please visit the International OCD Foundation to search for providers in your area.
THE CENTER FOR OCD AND RELATED DISORDERS IS NOT AN URGENT CARE FACILITY.
If you are having thoughts of suicide or self-harm, please call 988 or text HOME to 741741 to receive support from a trained crisis counselor through a nationwide hotline. If this is an acute emergency requiring immediate medical attention or emergency personnel, please instead call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Adult clinical intake
As a first step, please complete the Center for OCD and Related Disorders (CORD) intake form.
Before you complete an intake, you will need to register with MGH. Please call MGH Registration at 866-211-6588. You will be given an MGH medical record number (MRN), which you will need to be seen at the Center for OCD and Related Disorders (CORD). Please note that without an MRN, we cannot review your intake.
A team member will review your intake and follow up with you; this process can take up to two weeks.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions: