The first step to being seen in our clinic is to complete an intake. Our intake process helps us determine whether our program is best suited to meet an individual’s needs and will allow us to understand more about individuals who are seeking care.
Before you complete an intake, you will need to register with MGH. Please call MGH Registration at 866-211-6588. You will be given an MGH medical record number (MRN), which you will need in order to be seen at the Center for OCD and Related Disorders (CORD). Please note, without an MRN we will not be able to move forward with reviewing your intake.
- Completing an intake does not guarantee you will be seen in our clinic.
- Due to the high volume of patients, we currently have a waitlist.
- There may be a delay for initial evaluation; however, there are other options for treatment that our intake coordinator can discuss with you when she calls to follow-up.
- Per clinic policy, if your “child” is over 18 years old, they must be the person who completes the intake form either online or on the phone with the intake coordinator.
- If you are a social worker or doctor who wants to refer a patient to the clinic, please do not complete the intake on behalf of the patient. The patient will need to reach out to our intake coordinator directly.
- If you live outside of Massachusetts, please visit the International OCD Foundation to search for providers in your area.
- THE CENTER FOR OCD AND RELATED DISORDERS IS NOT AN URGENT CARE FACILITY. If you are in need of urgent psychiatric care, please contact your nearest emergency room or call 911.
Adult clinical intake
As a first step, please complete the Center for OCD and Related Disorders (CORD) intake form.
After the intake is completed the clinical team will review your intake and our intake coordinator will follow-up with you in about 1-2 weeks as to what the next step is.
Please contact us at 617-726-6766 or CORDClinic@mgh.harvard.edu f you have any questions.