Articles which have been published in online or print media and provide additional information on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), Tourette Syndrome (TS), Chronic Tic Disorders (CTD), Olfactory Reference Syndrome (ORS), and Hoarding.
- Spring 2014 “Easing the Burden of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder New Hope for Spectrum of Disabling Conditions,” featuring Drs. Sabine Wilhelm and Michael Jenike. Published in Mindscapes, MGH’s Department of Psychiatry Newsletter.
- August 6, 2012 Dr. Sabine Wilhelm’s study on using behavioral intervention to reduce tics in adults with Tourette Syndrome was recently published in the August issue of Archives of General Psychiatry.
- February 24, 2012 Dr. Sabine Wilhelm’s patient who was treated for Body Dysmorphic Disorder talks about her experience with BDD and how treatment has helped her overcome it. “Body disorder means beauty not in eyes of beholder.” WCVB Channel 5 news.
- February 10, 2012 Dr. Michael Jenike talks to Anderson Cooper about PANDAS – Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Strep
- January 8, 2011 Dr. Sabine Wilhelm talks about Body Dysmorphic Disorder “Liking yourself just the way you are. Don’t fall victim to impossible standards of beauty, experts say. Embrace your uniqueness.” in the Los Angeles Times.
- October 24, 2011 Dr. Hannah Reese blogs in Psychology Today “Intrusive Thoughts: Normal or Not? Am I a terrible person for thinking that?”
- May 25, 2011 Dr. Michael Jenike talks about “Taking Steps to Treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder” for WBUR’s Hear & Now. Listen to the interview here.
- April 13, 2011 Dr. Sabine Wilhelm talks about Body Dysmorphic Disorder. “Vanity recognized as a psychological disorder: Lack of research has made Body Dysmorphic Disorder easily overlooked” published in the The Tufts Daily, written by Nadezhda Kazakova.
- May 26, 2010 Dr. Jennifer Greenberg talks about Olfactory Reference Syndrome. “People who think they stink may have mental disorder ‘Olfactory Reference Syndrome.'” ABC News, written by Lauren Cox.