The first step to being seen in our clinic is to complete an intake. Our intake process helps determine whether our program is best suited to meet an individual’s needs and will allow us to understand more about individuals who are seeking care in our program.
The first step is to register with MGH. Please call MGH Registration’s telephone number at 1-866-211-6588. You will be given an MGH medical record number (MRN), which you will need in order to be seen in the OCD and Related Disorders Program. Please note, without an MRN we will not be able to process your request and you will not be able to be seen in the clinic.
After the intake is completed the clinical team will review your intake and our intake coordinator will follow-up with you in about 1-2 weeks as to what the next step is.
Our intake coordinator is available over the phone Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm to answer any questions that you may have, please call 617-726-6766.
To complete an intake online:
If you would like us to send you an intake form to complete, please fill out the contact form below. Our intake coordinator will send you a link to our online form.
To complete an intake over the phone:
Our intake coordinator is in the office Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm. If you would like to complete an intake over the phone, please call 617-726-6766. In the event our intake coordinator is busy on the other line, please leave a message with your name, phone number, and best time to reach you.
- Due to the high volume of patients, we currently have a waitlist. Completing an intake does not guarantee you will be placed on our waitlist. There may be a delay for an initial evaluation; however, there are other options for treatment which our Intake Coordinator can discuss with you when she calls to follow-up.
- Per clinic policy, if your “child” is over 18 years-old, they must be the person who completes the intake form either online or on the phone with the intake coordinator.
- If you are a social worker or doctor who wants to refer a patient to the clinic, please do not complete the intake on behalf of the patient. The patient will need to reach out to our Intake Coordinator.
- If you are 5-18 years of age, please complete the Pediatric Psychiatry OCD and Tic Disorders Program intake form.
- If live outside of Massachusetts please visit the International OCD Foundation to search for providers in your area.
- THE OCD AND RELATED DISORDERS PROGRAM IS NOT AN URGENT CARE FACILITY. If you are in need of urgent psychiatric care, please contact your nearest emergency room or call 911.