1. Check your printer connection
2. Set your printer as the default printer
3. Update your printer driver
4. Check the Print Spooler service
5. Clear all print jobs
6. Use another program to print your document
7. Check the status of your printer
If you have more queries related to the printer contact us.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Center for OCD & Related Disorders
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Psychiatry
Richard B. Simches Research Center
185 Cambridge Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02114